Do you want to organize the first annual NLeSC-Lorentz Workshop?
25 Mar 2016 - 2 min
NLeSC and the Lorentz Center are looking for researchers who want to organize the first annual NLeSC-Lorentz Workshop
NLeSC and the Lorentz Center are looking for researchers who want to organize the first annual NLeSCLorentz Workshop, to be held at Lorentz Center@Snellius, Leiden, the Netherlands.
The NLeSC-Lorentz program plans to host a leading-edge workshop on the application of digitally enhanced research (efficient utilization of data, software and e-infrastructure). The workshop topic should bring together researchers from the academic scientific community with those from the public/private sector.
What we seek
- an innovative scientific program, that takes us beyond current boundaries
- an open and interactive format, with few lectures
- at least one scientific organizer from the academic sector
- at least one scientific organizer from the public/ private sector
What we offer
- a 5-day workshop for up to 25 people in the first half of 2017
- travel and accommodation reimbursements for all participants
- no registration fees or other organizational costs
- a professional support organization, under the philosophy “You do the science, we do the rest”
- a 1-page expression of interest by 15 April 2016
- a full application by 6 June 2016
- final decision end of June 2016
- submit applications to:
- Wilco Hazeleger, director NLeSC,
- Arjen Doelman, director Lorentz Center,
- Henriette Jensenius, scientific manager Lorentz Center,